How do I check in with Air Asia?
There are different ways to check in with AirAsia, and you can find almost all of them in the following elaboration; please look:
AirAsia WebCheck in.
The most used method is Airasia web check-in, which will take hardly 3-5 minutes to complete. So, you are suggested to follow the instructions:
- Go to the official website of AirAsia.
- To retrieve flight information, click on the Check-in tab.
- Enter all the flight information in the given tabs and submit it.
- You will get a confirmation code which is your Boarding pass.
Mobile Check In
If you cannot make Airasia check-in online or web check-in due to some technical error, you can also use the mobile application of Air Asia to do so. This will indeed assist you in mitigating the risk of missing a flight-like situation. However, below are the steps:
- Open the AirAsia mobile application.
- Login with your account to continue.
- On the homepage, click on the Check-in tab.
- Type all your ticket details, for example, Name, Last name, ticket number, etc., and search for your flight.
- Confirm the check-in, and you will receive a boarding pass in your email.
How do I self check-in for Air Asia?
Passengers are always concerned about self-check-in with Air Asia. So, there are steps you need to follow, and that is provided below:
- Check-in via Kiosk Machine.
- Once you are at the airport, approach the Kiosk machine to begin the self-check-in process.
- Tap on the Check-in tab.
- Provide all your ticket details, for example, PNR number, last name, etc., and submit.
- Tap on your profile, and you will be done with the process.
What is the check-in time for AirAsia?
Most times, flying passengers raise concerns about Air Asia check-in time so they can get on time without any hassle. So, in this situation, the following elaboration on the same will provide you with guidance:
- The check-in counters open at least 2 hours before your scheduled flight and close 45 minutes before the departure period.
How soon can you check in for AirAsia?
- The self-check-in opens at least 14 days before the scheduled flight.
- This check-in counter gets closed around 1 hour before departure.
Do we need to take a printout of the boarding pass AirAsia?
- You are not required to carry the physical boarding pass with AirAsia.
- The E-boarding pass will work while checking in.
How can I get an AirAsia boarding pass online?
Below are some of the points through which you can get boarding pass online:
- To do so, go to the Check-in tab on the official website of AirAsia.
- Enter all your necessary details, for example, Ticket number, name, etc.
- Tap to check-in, and you will be sent a boarding pass in your email box or registered mobile number.
How many bags can I check in Air Asia?
- You are permitted to check in 2 bags with the airline. Weight must not exceed 20 Kg/piece.
- You can also purchase more baggage allowance by contacting the assistance team of the airline.
Is check-in baggage free in Air Asia?
To a certain number of bags (2 pieces), you have Air Asia check-in luggage limits that may not cost you any bucks. But if you exceed the limits set by the airline, incur a fee, and to view them, visit the official website of AirAsia, where you will view the fees list.
What is the charge for extra baggage in Air Asia?
- The charges begin at $6 and can go up to $48.
- The charges, by and large, vary and depend on the nature of the flight and its destination and class.
- You must get to the airline’s customer executive for the exact idea about the baggage charges.