Cancel a non-refundable JetBlue flight
Suppose you have made reservations with JetBlue Airlines but want to cancel a nonrefundable JetBlue flight, which must be made at least seven days before the scheduled flight departure. In that case, the customer must pay the cancellation fee to complete the process. If there is any amount left, then it would be issued in the travel credit, which can be used for future travel. If you are wondering how to cancel a nonrefundable booking, we advise the customer to check the following details.
- To cancel the booked flight ticket, a person must visit the Jetblue official website.
- Now click the Manage Booking or My Trip icon on the menu bar.
- Passengers must enter the booking confirmation code and last name mentioned on the itinerary.
- The screen will show the complete itinerary and cancel or change tab.
- Select the cancel tab and follow the instructions.
- The Airline customer service will share the cancellation notification on the valid email address.
Cancel a Jetblue non-refundable ticket via call or at the Airport ticket counter. If you have purchased the ticket through any travel agent, it is better to call the agent to cancel the booked ticket. You should dial 1800-538-2583 to talk to the representative and follow the IVR instructions. When the call gets connected, the agent will ask about the essential information like the flight confirmation number and the passenger's last name. They will proceed with cancellation and share the confirmation on the valid email address.
What are the nonrefundable rules for JetBlue?
There are some rules and regulations for JetBlue nonrefundable tickets, which everyone must know to get clarity on when the customer needs to pay the cancellation fee. The traveler should read the mentioned below to learn more about the circumstances.
- Passengers can change or cancel the nonrefundable tickets for fare types Blue, Blue Plus, Blue Extra, and Mint but must pay the cancellation fee.
- A person who holds the Economy fare than the Customer cannot cancel the booking on the same day of travel.
- You can cancel the nonrefundable flight ticket within 24 hours of purchase to avoid the cancellation fee only if the scheduled flight departure is seven days away.
- You can cancel the booked flight ticket before 48 hours of departure, but the customer must pay the cancellation charges.
- The Airline will charge the service charge of USD 50, which will be deducted from the refund.
- The canceled ticket value will be credited to the travel vouchers, which customers can use for future travel.
- Passengers who have booked the nonrefundable ticket on miles can cancel the booking but the miles points will not get transferred to the account.