Lufthansa Group Booking and Travel Benefits | Group Boarding
What does Lufthansa group booking mean?
If you are planning a trip with your family or friends to Lufthansa where there are 10 or more travelers, it is considered a group booking. As for additional information, if you need to request a Lufthansa group travel, you can use the website or contact customer service. Now, to know the detailed information about Lufthansa group booking policies and procedures, please follow the below passage for the best help.
Lufthansa group booking policy:
Before you get with online steps to book a group reservation, you should have enough knowledge about Lufthansa Airlines group booking policy because once you have enough points for group reservation, you will get through even references.
- Payment for the Lufthansa group ticket should be made within seven days of purchase.
- Another point is that the names of the members of the group trip must be submitted 14 days before departure.
- In addition, 20% of group travel tickets can get canceled free of charge, with up to the travel documents being issued.
- Note that for a group booking at Lufthansa minimum group size should be 10 members.
- With group booking, you are going to get the best offers and deals available. Furthermore, with this travel option, you can fix and get the best fare deals.
How do I book a flight for a group of people with Lufthansa?
If you want to book a flight for a group of people with Lufthansa, follow below passage points for reference.
First of all, visit the Lufthansa official website.
- Now you need to log in account and then tap to book a flight.
- There, you have to select group travel and charter options.
- Next, choose "To group travel," and you have terms and conditions as well as the group booking form;
- Now you start entering the details group name, group travel, and individual passenger details (full name, email, phone number, and age)
- Heading further country code, origin and destination, else departure and arrival dates
- Once you complete each passenger's details for group travel, tap over the send button, and you will receive the payment link
- At last, when you proceed and complete payment, you are going to receive a confirmation email with group booking details.
How far in advance can I book a group trip with Lufthansa?
If you are willing to buy a group trip at Lufthansa, then you have to inform the airline reservation center team 28 days before your chosen travel date. On the other hand, the time could fluctuate, and it can also be around 45 days before the travel date.
What are the benefits of Lufthansa group booking?
- You will be able to get the best-discounted fares.
- Yet another option for help is referring to flexible payment options.
- The support from the Lufthansa customer care helpdesk would be pretty dedicated to help.
- You also have the option of availing group seating favors
- Group travel tickets are directly sent to you on the registered email address with the complete summary.
How many boarding groups does Lufthansa use?
While you travel with Lufthansa, then you should have enough information on the number of groups that are available for long-haul or continental flights. Therefore, in terms of these conditions, if you need to gather the information, then it is like 4 for the long-haul flights and 3 groups for continental about general boarding.
What is the purpose of the Lufthansa Group?
Sometimes few of the travelers are a bit confused with the Lufthansa group purposes. So, suppose you are selecting this airline to travel. In that case, it directly aims to provide the best deals and offers to the travelers of Lufthansa, in addition to getting away quickly with the best in-flight and other services and facilities.
Can I cancel the Lufthansa ticket if I have booked in a group?
Yes, as per Lufthansa's group travel purchase, every individual has been offered the option to cancel their ticket without any issue, which is as per the terms and conditions for group travel.