Book a trip with Air India to make your travel comfortable
Air India is an airline based in Delhi and is a flag carrier airline of India that provides passengers with domestic as well as international flights. Air India is now formally owned by Tata Sons. Air India has been rated three stars for the optimum airport facility and best inflight services. The professional staff of the airline provides the passengers with medical assistance or flight attendants in Air India flight booking for unaccompanied minors and more.
Services Provided by Air India
Many inflight services are provided for the passengers' comfort to make their long and short-haul flights memorable. The list of facilities provided by Air India is mentioned here for you as follows.
- Refund facility in case of cancellation or delay
- On-time flight departure
- Self re-accommodation
- The passengers can choose their seats
- Inflight television entertainment facility
- Reclining seats with seat-back television in the economy cabin
- Free WiFi facility
- Food and Beverages facility on pre-meal booking
- Complimentary meal box
- Two full meals in 8 hours long-haul flights
- Properly sanitize towels, pillows, and blankets
How to book a flight with Air India?
The passengers can make the reservation of their flight ticket anytime from the airport desk. Still, they usually have to pay the administration charges and other taxes, which automatically increase their ticket fare. That is why it is advisable for passengers to make Air India Airlines reservations online through the airlines' official website.
- The online reservation process is mentioned here for you as follows.
- The first and foremost step is to get onto the official website of Air India.
- Once you get onto the homepage of the airline, select the type of flight (one-way/ round trip/multi-city) on which you wish to travel.
- Select your departing and arriving airport, departure/ return date, and the number of passengers (adult/ children and infant).
- Select the flight class and the concessionary type to get special offers as per eligibility.
- If you have any discount or coupon code, type in the given section and proceed further.
- Proceed further by clicking on the search button, and the list of available flights will appear on your screen on your selected date.
- Choose the flight as per your preference and enter the details of each passenger traveling with you.
- Once all the details are completed, proceed to the payment page to choose your preferred mode of payment.
- If you choose to pay with a credit/ debit card, you have to enter the details asked on the screen and follow the on-screen process to complete the payment process.
- Once the process is completed, you'll receive the e-tickets of your flight ticket at your email address.
- The airline will issue one PNR number for all the passengers traveling on that ticket.
How to get the best flight deals and offers with Air India?
There are multiple ways through which the passengers of the airline can get the best deals and offers while making a reservation with Air India. The airlines have domestic and international schemes in which the passengers get many offers and deals to get a Cheap Air India Flight Booking which are mentioned here for you as follows.
- The passengers are allowed to make the reservation of their flight ticket in upfront upgradation, where their tickets will get upgraded as per availability.
- The other way to get a flight at a lower price is to book the ticket under the Companion Free scheme.
- Inflight entertainment and 180-degree reclining sleeperette in business class tickets.
- The passengers can upgrade their domestic flight ticket at the airport as per availability.
- Book your flight ticket in the companion scheme to enjoy the discount.
- Make sure to avail of the concessionary fare and discount business class fare.
Air India's check-in policy
As per the check-in policy of Air India, the passengers are allowed to do the check-in as well as the airport check-in. People often have a query about how to check in Air India flight. Well, if you wish to do the early check-in, then it is advisable for you to make the Web check-in.
- The passengers are allowed to make the web check-in through the website 48 hours to 2 hours before the scheduled flight departure.
- If you wish to do the check-in at the airport in that case, you can do it 12 hours to 2 hours before the departure with or without baggage.
- The passengers traveling on domestic flights are allowed to make the check-in 1 hour before the scheduled departure.
Air India's baggage policy
- Make sure you know the allowed baggage weight before making an Air India reservation in any flight class.
- Passengers traveling with infants are allowed to carry the infant baggage for up to 10 kg in any flight class.
- The passengers traveling in first class are allowed to carry a baggage weight of 40 kg.
- The passengers who have made the reservation of their flight ticket in business and economy class are allowed to carry baggage of 35 kg and 25 kg, respectively.
Why should you travel by Air India?
People often think about the benefits they will have if they travel with Air India and what are the key factors that make Air India distant from other airlines. The facilities provided to the passengers by Air India provoke the passengers to choose them over any other airline.
Hygiene- After the COVID breakout, cleanliness has become a major concern for the people as well as for the airline. The airlines provide clean and sanitized items like towels, pillows, and duvets for their long-haul flight.
Safety- The airlines always check every engine of their plane after the landing to ensure there is no technical fault in the plane due to turbulence or weather issues.
24/7 customer service- The airlines provide 24/7 assistance to the passengers so they can confidently turn to the airlines in case of any issue they face while making the reservation.
Special Discounts- The airline offers a special discount to all who serve the country, students, and senior citizens. The special discount categories are Armed Forces, Bravery Awardees, Para military officers, Students, Senior Citizens, and War Widow/War disabled officers.
Hope the above-given information will provide you with the perfect knowledge of Air India. If you read the above information, you'll find various offers and discounts by the airlines so you can book Air India cheap tickets and get the best flight experience at affordable prices. For more information, it is advisable for you to connect with the customer service agent of the airline. Till then, have a safe flight!