Learn the ways to change your flight date at Qatar Airways
If you're looking to make changes to your Qatar Airways booking, there are a few important things you should know about their change policy. But having an issue, does the airline allow you to change the date on the Qatar ticket? So, yes, you can easily make a date change Qatar Airways flight but there may be fees and restrictions depending on the type of fare you have purchased. However, if you seek how to do this, there are a few methods that you must get through it.
Date change by the website:
- Go to the Qatar Airways site. https://www.qatarairways.com/
- Find the manage booking section, and add your reservation number and last name.
- Click on the manage section,
- Look at all the booking details, go to the change option,
- Select the date column, change your date according to your choice, and pay the charges to the airlines.
Change flight ticket date by call: You can call the Qatar Airways support agent at 1 (877) 777-2827 to make changes to the flight date. You will need to provide your booking reference number or e-ticket number and the new flight date you would like to travel on.
Reschedule flight at the airport: You must use the Qatar Airways check-in counter to change your flight date at the airport. You will need to provide your passport and your original ticket. The airline customer agent will be able to help you change your flight.
Qatar Airways flight change policy
It is requisite to have knowledge about the airline flight change policy before making changes to your flight. Thus, the policy depends on the fare type and the time of the change. Here are the general fees for changing a flight:
- You can change the flight within 24 hours of booking to 4 hours of flying the flight.
- Also, if you have the membership of Privilege Club, you can make changes free of cost.
- Flexi fares do not have a change fee up to 24 hours after booking and a cost of $25 for changes made after 24 hours.
- First Class fares don’t take any change fee.
- To change your flight, you can do so online, through the app, or by calling the Qatar Airways call center at the Qatar Airways flight change number. You must provide your booking reference number and the new flight details.
- Business Class fares change fee of $100 for changes made up to 24 hours after booking and a fee of $200 for changes made after 24 hours.
- You will not be charged a change fee if you change your flight due to a medical emergency. You can also change your flight for free if you booked your ticket with a travel completion date.
- Economy Classic fares change fee of $50 for changes made up to 24 hours after booking and a fee of $100 for changes made after 24 hours.
- You can only change your flight once.
- Additionally, if your flight is delayed, Qatar Airways will typically offer rebooking options and may even provide compensation in some cases.
- Economy Light fares a change fee of $100 for changes made up to 24 hours after booking and a fee of $200 for changes made after 24 hours.
- While there are some limitations and fees associated with changing your Qatar Airways booking, the airline does offer flexibility and support to help you make necessary adjustments to your travel plans.
How much is the Qatar Airways flight change fee?
The flight change fee depends on the fare type and the time of change. The following are the Qatar Airways flight change fee; get through them,
Economy Flex: USD 66;
Economy Classic: USD 100;
Economy Light: USD 170;
Business Class: USD 100;
First Class: USD 150.
How long do I have to change my Qatar Airways flight ticket?
You can change your Qatar Airways flight ticket within 24 hours of booking to 24 hours of the original departure time.