How do I get a refund from Go First?
Go First Airlines provides the best refund policy. It gives a wide time frame to get a refund from Go First Airlines. Passengers seeking to get a 100% refund must complete the cancellation on the same day of purchase. To submit a refund request form, you may follow the given instructions.
- To get a refund, you need to cancel the existing reservation via Manage Booking, which you can find on the homepage.
- Kindly enter the booking confirmation code and last name mentioned on the itinerary.
- Then, you will see the cancel tab and follow the instructions.
- Once the cancellation process is completed, you will see the Go First refund request link on the next page.
- You should fill in the essential details in the given field box, such as personal details, contact information, canceled booking information, and payment details.
- Then tap on the submit icon.
- The customer support agent will check the refund criteria, and if it meets the refund value, it will be credited to the traveler’s original payment method only.
What is the Go First cancellation policy?
Passengers are allowed to cancel the booked flight ticket due to a medical emergency or other valid reasons. You must know the Go first airlines cancellation policy so that you have clarity on under which circumstances the Airline will charge the cancellation fee.
- The Airline charges a 100% cancellation fee if travelers cancel their domestic flight ticket before 2 hours of the scheduled departure time.
- If the passenger wants to cancel the booking before three days of departure, then no refund will be made.
- If you have proceeded to cancel the existing booking prior to 2 hours of departure, then it is considered as a show.
- No refund will be permitted for the canceled ticket if you are trying to balance the domestic flight ticket before four days of departure.
- The Airline will charge a 100% cancellation fee for international flights canceled before 4 hours of departure.
- The Airline does not permit refunds for tickets canceled before one day of the departure time, plus cancellation charges will be applicable.
- You are allowed to get a complete refund only if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of purchase.
Go First flight Cancellation Charges:
Go First Airline does charge the cancellation fee under a few circumstances, as you have read in the information above. Generally, the charges are different as they may depend on the fare type.
- Passengers who need to cancel the domestic flight may be required to pay nearly $75 as a cancellation fee.
- However, $400 is a cancellation fee for international flights.