How do I select a seat on GoAir?
After booking tickets with GoAir, you can select your preferred seats on the scheduled flight through the ways mentioned below:
GoAir seat selection online
To select seats of your choice, you can opt for an online method to confirm your Goair seat selection. To choose seats online, try the steps below:
- Reach the official website of GoAir
- Click on Plan my trips
- Enter your PNR number, last name, or email id
- Choose the selection of seat from the menu
- Select your desired seat
- Pay for the selected seat on the GoAir flight, if required
- Get confirmation on the selected seats through SMS and email.
During Check-In: While going through the check-in process either on the web or at the airport, you can select the desired seat on a scheduled GoAir flight. It could be done for free or after paying the charges required for seat selection.
Through call: You can call the GoAir customer service at 011 2565 3521 for assistance in selecting seats on the scheduled flight. You talk to a GoAir customer service person to guide you through the seat map of the flight and request to book the seats you want, you can instantly select the seats on a GoAir flight after making the payments if it is payable.
If you have booked a ticket on GoAir first, these above methods can be applied for go first seat selection and also for other GoAir flights.
Goair seat selection policy
- If you select the seat within 24 hours of booking the tickets, the seat selection can be for free.
- If you select the seat after 24 hours of booking the tickets, seat selection charges will be payable to you.
- If you have purchased a first/business class ticket, you can choose your seat for free.
- If you can furnish proof of your medical requirements for a particular seat, you can book it for free, subject to availability.
How much does it cost to select a seat on GoAir?
If you want to book your desired seat for a journey with GoFirst, you may have to pay the seat selection charges for a comfortable journey. The amount for seat selection may vary between Rs 300 - Rs 1200 per seat.
Is it mandatory to pay for seats in GoAir?
The payment for booking preferred seats will be according to Goair seat selection policy and other terms and conditions.
- If you select the seats within 24 hours of booking from the seat map of your booked ticket, provided it is available, you can do it for free.
- If you want to select a seat while check-in, you pay for your preferred seat in GoAir first or on other flights of GoAir.
- If you select a seat from an upgraded class on the GoAir flight, the difference in fare will be payable with the seat selection charges.
Do GoAir auto-assign seats?
Yes, as soon as the ticket booking process is complete, Goair assigns seats to the passenger.
How to cancel a Goair flight?
How do I check in with Go Air?
How can I reschedule my flight with GoAir?
How can I get a refund from GoAir?
Get information on Go Air baggage policy & allowance