How do I check in with IndiGo Airlines?
Indigo airlines provide several ways to check in, out of which indigo web check-in or online check-in is considered the most simple and convenient option. If you need to learn how online check-in works, here are the steps below for reference.
Steps to follow for online check-in with Indigo Airlines
- To begin with, go to the official website of Indigo airlines. https://www.goindigo.in/
- Then locate the book section on top, and click on it.
- From the dropdown list, click on the check-in service option. https://www.goindigo.in/web-check-in.html
- You can also get the check-in option by visiting the manage section on the homepage.
- Then you need to provide the details, which include PNR or booking reference number and the email address or last name.
- Now go to the seat selection steps and choose your desired seat; some seats are changeable so that you can proceed accordingly
- Once the seat is confirmed, a boarding pass will be issued.
- You can also email it to your registered email id in case you might require it in the future.
When can I web check-in IndiGo?
If you opt for the indigo web check-in online option, you must complete the check-in process for free 48 hr to 60 min before departure for the domestic route. For international routes, you should complete the check-in 24 hr to 75 minutes before the departure.
How do I do self-check-in at IndiGo airport?
You also get an option to self-check in with indigo at the airport via the Kiosk self-service center. It's a straightforward process; here are the steps you can follow for self-check-in:-
- Locate the Kiosk self-service center at the airport.
- You need to enter the PNR/ Booking reference number and Email/last name.
- Then choose your preferred seat from the seat map.
- You need to read the terms and conditions for dangerous goods and restricted items and then agree to continue.
- Now you can download your boarding pass and collect it.
How can I get my boarding pass in IndiGo?
You can view/ download and print your indigo boarding pass online by following the simple steps below.
- Go to the boarding pass page on the official website of indigo.
- Enter the PNR, email id, or last name in the field given.
- Submit the information, and you can download the boarding pass.
- It is recommended to carry the printout or softcopy of your boarding pass before reaching the airport.
You can get an indigo boarding pass by following the steps above. You can also speak to the indigo representative directly in case you have any confusion or need additional information.
How many hours before the flight can I check in on IndiGo?
- Web check-in with indigo airlines starts from 48 hr to 60 min before departure in case of domestic flights and 24 hr to 75 min before departure in case of international flights.
- The indigo check-in time at the airport starts 60 minutes before a domestic flight and 75 minutes before an international flight departure.
Get information on IndiGo baggage policy & allowance
How can I change my name on the Indigo flight ticket?
How can I select a seat on IndiGo?
How do I get a refund from IndiGo?
How can I reschedule my IndiGo flight ticket?
How can I cancel my Indigo flight?